No subject

Stephen Lee splee at PLEXIO.COM
Mon Oct 28 15:37:39 GMT 2002

On Mon, 2002-10-28 at 02:30, Eivind Stensrud wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I've tried to install Mailscanner on my Redhat 7.2, with Exim 3.34
> installed. I get a lot of error-messages, and it seems like Mailscanner
> expects sendmail to be installed...
>
> Could somone please help me, by telling me how to install Mailscanner on
> Redhat 7.2, with Exim, I would be very happy!

Show us some error messages and what you did to get them. You should
tell us how you installed MS. Tarball or RPM? If you used the RPM then I
believe it has sendmail dependencies. I would use the tarball and make
sure you have /usr/sbin/sendmail pointing to your exim executable
(likely done already during your Exim install). Also, as Nick Phillips
suggested, look at your mailscanner.conf file more closely.

Stephen