ANNOUNCE: Version 4.03-1 released

Matt Kaminer matt at kaminer.com
Sun Oct 27 20:59:39 GMT 2002

I am.  Im running RPM version 4.0 (version that came w/ redhat 7.2)

Also, I should note that I didnt get this error until I tried to install
version 4.03 (I didnt have it w/ 4.02)

Is there something else I can check to help figure out why I have been
unable to install any version of MailScanner ver 4.

Has anyone gotten it to work w/ Redhat ver 7.x?

-Matt