what does this error mean

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sat Oct 26 16:08:20 IST 2002

At 14:46 26/10/2002, you wrote:
>Ive installed MailScanner and I get this error:
>Also, I got this error upon installation:
>
>Error: failed dependencies:
>perl-MIME-tools >= 5.411 is needed by mailscanner-4.02-3
>
>MailScanner:       Can't locate HTML/TokeParser.pm in @INC (@INC contai

Some of the perl modules didn't instal correctly. I have recently improved
the install.sh script to help with this on RedHat 8.0 systems. You can
achieve the same by doing

echo '%_unpackaged_files_terminate_build 0' > ~/.rpmmacros

if you are running RedHat 8. RedHat went and changed some subtle default
values which breaks the construction of a bunch of RPMs.
                             Southampton SO17 1BJ