"Greetings"

Sean Embry sean at NISD.NET
Fri Oct 25 15:55:37 IST 2002

Second this. I need to insert custom scores and custom filters, and I'm
not having any luck.
I suspect that I'm putting the local.rc file in the wrong place, and I
have not figured out
where it should go. The second possibility is that I'm completely off
base in how I go about
doing my thing, which I think is more likely than not.

On the other hand, it *might* be that since some of the local config
gets set during the call to SA,
the local file is completely ignored. I'm way out of my depth here, and
I'm not a perl programmer.

Sean Embry
Systems/Database Administrator
Northside Independent School District
San Antonio TX 78238
(210) 706-8790

>>> tony.johansson at SVENSKAKYRKAN.SE 10/25/02 09:03AM >>>
Hello,

Checkout http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/articles/greetings.html

Not a virus, not spam - still a huge risk.

Could someone assist me with writing a rule that triggers on "You can
pick
up your E-Card at the FriendGreetings.com" or similar

regards, Tony

ps: I'm using mailscanner 3.24-1 with spamassassin 2.43