Console Output

Joseph C. Bautista -mrlynx- mrlynx at LAING.E-TARLAC.COM
Fri Oct 25 15:07:35 IST 2002

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, Dustin Baer wrote:

> Andrew G Allen wrote:
> >
> > Is it normal for MailScanner to throw output to the console?
>
> Yes.

Uhh, I have a previous question about this...

Could this be a configuration option if we like messages to be outputted
in the active console and/or mail to admin,  or just outputted to maillog
or messages?

--

--  One man asked "What's the difference of Windows and Unix?"
    Someone Reply "Windows fix everything, Unix patch everything...
                   Now which would you prefer?"
    The man replied "THE FREE ONE!"

dangerous content by e-Tarlac e-Mail Virus Scanner, and is
believed to be clean.