Scan incoming only

fong fong at SHUNKAM.COM
Fri Oct 25 05:57:24 IST 2002

I using mailscanner-3.23-5.i386.

In the rules set, I was setting to block some extension files(e.g exe), so that any email through mailscanner to send will be scanned.

I have a problem is when a email incoming with a attachment file (exe), this mail will be blocked and reply a email to sender and receiptor which was blocked. On the other hand, when I outgoing a email from our server, it also send a notify to sender and receiptor, so that the receptor will know our sent out email may have problems.

Now, I don't want to notify the receiptor, only block our email if have any problem which are send out from our mail server.
How Can I do that?

Much thanks...
Fong Cheang