Quiet?

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Oct 24 22:01:22 IST 2002

I "tweaked" 4.02-2 a few minutes after I uploaded it last night. You must
have downloaded it in those few minutes. Sorry about that, I know I
shouldn't do it.

I'll publish today's updates before I go to bed. Just bug-fixes, and
another improvement to install.sh, and some more queue directory sanity
checks on startup. Oh, and you will be able to use "/dev/null" as a
filename in a ruleset so you can say you don't want any text at all. Useful
in "Inline HTML Signature" and other rules which produce a filename.

                             Southampton SO17 1BJ