Blacklists

Andrew G Allen mail at projectandrew.com
Thu Oct 24 11:36:12 IST 2002

If I add an address to the MailScanner black list rather than the
SpamAssassin blacklist, will it automatically be tagged as high scoring?
If I use SpamAssassin blacklists, it will automatically add 100 to the
score, and so hit the high scoring rules.

On my system, I've decided to tag email with a score of 5 or above as
'Probably Spam' and high scoring (10 or above) as 'Definitely Spam', and
so wanted addresses added to any blacklist to be high scoring.

Thanks.

Andrew G Allen
email: mail at projectandrew.com | voice: +44 (0) 7958 540596

--- Disclaimer ---
addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify the
system manager.