ANNOUNCE: more bug fixes (extra)

Rose, Bobby brose at MED.WAYNE.EDU
Tue Oct 22 22:29:46 IST 2002

Ben, can you try these combos and see if you see the same results?
My test viruses are Darky and a iframebugbear that Julian sent me last
week.

1) My preferred conf is
Still Deliver Silent Viruses = no
Deliver Cleaned Messages = no
Deliver Disinfected Files = yes
Notify Senders = yes

And with these new pm and the change below, I get
Non-Silent - Warnings for postmaster, and sender. (good)
Silent - Warnings for postmaster and sender (bad)

2) Now if I use
Still Deliver Silent Viruses = no
Deliver Cleaned Messages = yes
Deliver Disinfected Files = yes
Notify Senders = yes

The Results are
Non-Silent - Warnings for sender, postmaster and recipient (good)
Silent - No warnings at all. (bad)

3) Now if I use
Still Deliver Silent Viruses = yes
Deliver Cleaned Messages = yes
Deliver Disinfected Files = yes
Notify Senders = yes

The Results are
Non-Silent - Warnings for sender, postmaster and recipient (good)
Silent - Warnings for recipient only. (bad)

4) Now if I use
Still Deliver Silent Viruses = yes
Deliver Cleaned Messages = no
Deliver Disinfected Files = yes
Notify Senders = yes

The Results are
Non-Silent - Warnings for sender and postmaster (good)
Silent - Warning for sender and postmaster. (good)