ANNOUNCE: more bug fixes

Ben C. O. Grimm mailscanner-sub at WIREHUB.NET
Tue Oct 22 19:38:56 IST 2002

On 22 Oct 2002 20:21:01 +0200, Mike Kercher <mike at CAMAROSS.NET> wrote:

> I commented out the Silent Viruses.  I went and ran the gfi tests and it
> looks like everything was caught and I saw a number of messages get sent
> back to gfi.com  I also recei

Tried that earlier, but that didn't work for me. I just tested on a
different server with 'Deliver Disinfected Files = yes', 'Still Deliver
Silent Viruses = yes' and 'Silent Viruses = no' (my default settings say
no, no, [viruslist] respectively). That triggered all notifications ...
There's some dynamic going on here ..