FW: residual mails

Remco Barendse mailscanner at BARENDSE.TO
Tue Oct 22 09:27:41 IST 2002

I get these occasional messages that get stuck in the queue too. From what
I can see it's alsmost always spam where they tried some funny stuff to get
the spam through your mailserver.

Wouldn't worry about it too much unless it gets to several messages a day
piling up.