residual mails

S Mohan smohan at VSNL.COM
Tue Oct 22 08:54:57 IST 2002

I've upgraded to 4.xx version released. Thanks Julian. I feel a major
enhancement is the facility to use rules for any setting. Great feature
apart from the speed and enhancement of vulnerability protection.

Over the past few months, I've noticed that some residual dfxxxxx files
remain in the mqueue.in directory. Mailscanner does not seem to flush them
at all into the regular mail queue. Why would this happen and can we force
mailscanner to process these mails?

In V4 rules, can we specify a not condition using a ! before the match
string for exclusion?

Bye
S Mohan, Vectra Systems and Solutions Pvt Ltd.,
smohan at vectrasystems.com <mailto:smohan at vectrasystems.com>  visit us at
www.vectrasystems.com <http://www.vectrasystems.com/>