Commercial Mail Server

Mariano Absatz MailScanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Mon Oct 21 22:30:40 IST 2002

Entering the closed source payware arena, Critical Path has an "enterprise"
server but I don't know if it already runs on Linux... it runs on Solaris,
but they were supposed to be releasing a Linux version RSN

http://www.cp.net/solutions/enterpriseMessaging.html

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby