4.01-3 Spam action Problems

Roland Ehle novirus at CARLO65.DE
Mon Oct 21 21:43:24 IST 2002

> von Julian Field
> Gesendet: Montag, 21. Oktober 2002 18:20
>
> For the benefit of the list, Roland and I are working on a
> solution to this. Will give you more news as I get it...

Just to let you know, what else I tried:

- I changed Spam Actions to "store delete" - no change in behaviour.
- switched to "delete" and deleted AWL of SpamAssassin - so far working
fine

Now switching back to "store" again with empty AWL and HighScore Action
= "delete"

Unfortunately, when you need spam for testing, there is none :-( Keep on
waiting.

Roland