RELOADING

Paul van Brouwershaven - Networking4ALL p.vanbrouwershaven at NETWORKING4ALL.COM
Sun Oct 20 20:11:21 IST 2002

Hi,

I have tried the to reloading MailScanner version 4 but get the
following error message:

>With MailScanner V4, you can do a
>          /etc/rc.d/init.d/MailScanner reload

/etc/MailScanner/rules>/etc/rc.d/init.d/MailScanner reload
Reloading MailScanner:                                     [  OK  ]
MailScanner caught a SIGHUP -- re-reading configuration at
/usr/sbin/MailScanner line 404
Could not get to parent of incoming work directory at
MailScanner/WorkArea.pm line 102.

Paul