ANNOUNCE: Version 4 released

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Sun Oct 20 18:12:43 IST 2002

At 17:40 20/10/2002, you wrote:
>       When I untared the MailScanner-4.01-2.tar I got the following files:
>Are the perl rpms suposed to be src rpms?

Yes. Run the install.sh script and it will build the RPM's just write for
the version of Perl you have on your system. The installation directory for
Perl modules depends on the version of Perl you have got installed. So the
only way to do it with RPMs is to distribute the SRPMs and rebuild them on
your system.

                             Southampton SO17 1BJ