Languages - (was RE: Comments on version 4.00.0a13-1)

Mariano Absatz MailScanner at lists.com.ar
Thu Oct 17 22:36:54 IST 2002

El 17 Oct 2002 a las 21:14, Julian Field escribió:

> At 16:56 17/10/2002, you wrote:
> >Other thing... I see an inconsistence in the variable replacements:
> >
> >$ grep \$file *
> >deleted.filename.message.txt:The original e-mail attachment "$file"
> >deleted.virus.message.txt:The original e-mail attachment "$filename"
> >stored.filename.message.txt:The original e-mail attachment "$filename"
> >stored.virus.message.txt:The original e-mail attachment "$filename"
>
> I noticed that one myself last night, I just beat you to it :-)
>
> >is it "$file" or "$filename"?
>
> It should always be "$filename".
Fixed!

> >When (if) I finish... do I send the translations to you or to the list?
>
> Me
Here it goes...

El 17 Oct 2002 a las 15:57, Luis Peromarta escribió:

> Hi Julian, Mariano,
>
> Please find attached revisited version of spanish reports.
> Mariano, could you go trough them again, and come back to me ?
>
> Find hereunder brief descriptions of changes (in spanish).
>
> Best regards, it's pub time. Talk to you tomorrow.
Pub time it's much later this west :-D in fact... now it's football time...
later on will be pub time :-)

I took all of the changes you made (fine work) fixed one syntactic mistake
left and changed all accented characters within HTML to their &xxxx; form.

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby