AW: [MAILSCANNER] Many df* & qf* Files in the quarantine directory

Roland Ehle novirus at CARLO65.DE
Thu Oct 17 21:48:23 IST 2002

Hi Dale,

The files are absolutely normal and if you use df2mbox, you should be
able, to translate the directories contents into a single mailfile, to
check with mutt or any other mailreader. I am using cat filename
>mailbox, to have the spam comfortably put into a special mailbox for
verification purposes.

Regards,
Roland