Error in V4

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Oct 17 21:08:39 IST 2002

At 16:35 17/10/2002, you wrote:
>I found a small error in V4: whenever a file has been disinfected the
>email sent ignores my subject and goes for the default string:
>Subject:        Disinfected: test
>while I have the following in MailScanner.conf:
>Disinfected Header Value = =?ISO-8859-1?Q?_D=E9sinfect=E9?=

You have misunderstood the "Disinfected Header Value". What this option
does, just like the "Clean Header Value" and "Dirty Header Value", is it
sets the text that appears in the "X-MailScanner:" header.

The Subject line of the email just says "Disinfected:" followed by the name
of the file it disinfected. And yes, sorry, the word "Disinfected" is
buried in the code in Message.pm.
                             Southampton SO17 1BJ