Languages - (was RE: Comments on version 4.00.0a13-1)

Mariano Absatz MailScanner at lists.com.ar
Thu Oct 17 18:57:32 IST 2002

Luis,

I'm attaching my first shot at the Spanish translation... I'm Cc:'ing Julian
in case we don't get any further before he actually releases 4.0... I think
it's better to have a regular translation rather than no translation at all.

Please review it and, if you want, send me your translation so we can check
which prhases seem to best fit the purpose... again, I think it's better to
have one translation than two different ones into the same language... :-D

Salu2.

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby