Languages - (was RE: Comments on version 4.00.0a13-1)

Mariano Absatz MailScanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Thu Oct 17 16:56:01 IST 2002

Right Julian,
(I had started with "OK Julian," but Listserver thought it was for it and
bounced back) :-(

I'll give it a shot in Spanish if I can find some time...

BTW,

Spanish uses 8 bit characters... I'll send the translations in ISO-8859-1 so
it's a simple matter of MIME QP-encoding them...

Other thing... I see an inconsistence in the variable replacements:

$ grep \$file *
deleted.filename.message.txt:The original e-mail attachment "$file"
deleted.virus.message.txt:The original e-mail attachment "$filename"
stored.filename.message.txt:The original e-mail attachment "$filename"
stored.virus.message.txt:The original e-mail attachment "$filename"

is it "$file" or "$filename"?
or should they be different? (I'm not reading the source right now).

When (if) I finish... do I send the translations to you or to the list?

--
Mariano Absatz
El Baby