Languages - (was RE: Comments on version 4.00.0a13-1)

Patterson S.R. S.R.Patterson at soton.ac.uk
Thu Oct 17 11:44:12 IST 2002

Just so potential volunteers know, are you actively seeking
translations, or not too bothered?

> And yes, the syslog messages stay in English.

I guess that's probably the sensible thing to do anyway, for consistency
of analysis tools and so forth.

Steve
--
Steven Patterson MSci OCP.  Tel: +44 (0)2380 595810
Primary Information Services Support and Development