SV: SV: Spamassassin and header tagging

Anders Andersson, IT andersan at LTKALMAR.SE
Tue Oct 15 10:03:17 IST 2002

Yes, but dont want to educate 7000 people and then have to do it again
in a month or 2 when v4 is out and ready to be implemented in
our system. So untill then I just skip the {SPAM?} marking and tell ppl
that spam protection isnt up yet  =)