Trademarked spam

Patterson S.R. S.R.Patterson at SOTON.AC.UK
Tue Oct 15 08:54:57 IST 2002

I quite agree with you, and I'm pretty sure that the SPAM {tm!} people
wouldn't want to sue us all - but then I also think that if they
invented the name and trademarked the name then it's only good manners
to comply with their guidelines on the use of the name :)

--
Steven Patterson MSci OCP.  Tel: +44 (0)2380 595810
Primary Information Services Support and Development