Iframe and Virus to Silently Delete Still busted in v4

Rose, Bobby brose at MED.WAYNE.EDU
Mon Oct 14 15:22:28 IST 2002

This looks like it's still busted.  I'm still getting replies to the
sender virus report message.

This is the line in my rules file for the silent delete
FromTo: default W32/Klez-G W32/Klez-H W32/Klez-E Mid/BAT-Darky-A

If I send a message with the virus attachment all it fine.  The only
message that I see is the postmaster.   Is there a way I can test for a
iframe/vir combo?  I tried using pine and the mime header isn't correct
for MailScanner to look for the iframe.

Also this is with 4.00.0a12-1.

-=B