SV: Regarding RH8, rpm and MS

Anders Andersson, IT andersan at LTKALMAR.SE
Mon Oct 14 08:40:09 IST 2002

Ok, I will give it a try and see what happens  =)
I was looking at RH8.0 today and realized that SA was
included in the distribution.
Anything to consider using that with mailscanner 3.x?
I prefer not to go for v4 until Julian think its passed beta stage.

/Anders