V4: 4.00.0a11-1 not including Inline Warning (new tests)

Dustin Baer dustin.baer at IHS.COM
Thu Oct 10 15:15:17 IST 2002

Julian Field wrote:

> Bug fixed.
> I hope you didn't spend too much time trying to solve it! :(
>
> I'll produce 4.00.0a11-1 in a few minutes.

Okay, here is what I see now.

Setup:
Allow IFrame Tags = /opt/MailScanner/etc/rules/AllowIFrameTags.rules
cat /opt/MailScanner/etc/rules/AllowIFrameTags.rules
From:   baer5454 at mail2.ihs.com  no

Results:
1. Inline warning IS NOT included
2. Two attachments...one for Microsoft Vulnerability, one for Bugbear-A

From:   baer5454 at mail2.ihs.com  yes

Results:
1. Inline warning IS included
2. One attachment for Bugbear-A