Internet Drafts being tagged by E-Mail virus scanner...

Tal Kelrich tal at MUSICGENOME.COM
Thu Oct 10 16:01:58 IST 2002

On Thu, 2002-10-10 at 15:57, Michael H. Warfield wrote:
>         ITMT...  I'm trying to figure out a way to get MailScanner
> to leave these messages alone (given that worms are also forging
> headers so it can't trust the E-Mail addresses in the headers either).

Hmm... how about converting these to a text attachment containing a
human readable description and location?
--
Tal Kelrich
PGP fingerprint: 3EDF FCC5 60BB 4729 AB2F  CAE6 FEC1 9AAC 12B9 AA69