SpamAssassin headers in "stored" mail.

Barnaby Brown barnaby_brown at PACIFIC.NET.AU
Thu Oct 10 07:25:50 IST 2002

Apologies if I'm missing something, but I couldn't find this in the
current v3 or in a quick check of v4:

Running the almost-latest version of v3 here (it's a couple of weeks
old), with high-scoring spam set to "store", and low-scoring spam set to
"deliver", with the spamassassin headers being attached to all mail
regardless of score.

I'm working on a little system for my users to see what spam (and
attachments) have been blocked from them, and optionally to request
delivery of certain blocked messages if desired. But the stored messages
don't appear to have the spamassassin headers added, which makes it a
little fiddly to tell the user why each message was blocked. Could I get
an option for this in v4?

Cheers,
Barnaby
--
Barnaby Brown                            -              Systems Engineer
Pacific Internet (Australia) Pty Ltd     -     http://www.pacific.net.au