OpenWebmail & Headers & MS3.23-5

Matt hciss at HCIWS.COM
Thu Oct 10 01:53:26 IST 2002

> I suggest you report that to the authors of Openwebmail,

Figured this out some more. ;<)  Turns out mailscanner was not scanning
anything.  I changed a couple IP's on the Raq last night and after that
apparentlly the scanner stopped but email delivery was fine yet.  I rebooted
the Raq and it all came back.  Seems strange email was going through and all
but no virus and spam scanning.  Also, since I switched too SPAM store there
is no SPAM header anymore.  Makes since really.

Matt