FW: postmaster ruleset - 4.00a10-1

Dustin Baer dustin.baer at IHS.COM
Tue Oct 8 22:22:52 IST 2002

Kris Stumpner wrote:

> [root at formula etc]# cat mailscanner.conf | grep 'postmaster'
> Notices To = /opt/rules/postmaster.rule
>
> [root at formula etc]# cat /opt/rules/postmasters.rule
> FromTo:         *@jumpout.org           kris at jumpout.org
>
> Kris

Hi Kris,

Just to make sure, is your rules directory actually "/opt/rules" and not
/opt/MailScanner/etc/rules?  And there is a file there named
"postmaster.rule"?

/opt/MailScanner/etc/rules/README:

"This directory is where you should put ruleset files, with filenames
ending in ".rules" wherever possible as it makes life easier for me."

I will test and see if I have the same problem.

Dustin
--
Dustin Baer
Unix Administrator/Postmaster