Tagging of messages - wider range of tags?

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at NEWCASTLE.AC.UK
Tue Oct 8 12:58:27 IST 2002

Julian

Thank you. Making the new features available in version 4 is more than I
expected! I assumed they would not be retrofitted to version 3 but
thanks for the patch.

For operational and legal reasons (mainly because of RIPA) we do *not*
quarantine any mail and our aggressive policy on filename extensions is
to prevent the sort of attack to which you allude.

Quentin
---
PHONE: +44 191 222 8209    Computing Service, University of Newcastle
FAX:   +44 191 222 8765    Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom, NE1 7RU.