Auto-notify sender

PG pg at NEWHONEST.COM
Tue Oct 8 11:18:13 IST 2002

Hi,

    I have been using the auto-notifying the virus sender for a period of time, but stopped recently because from time to time the sender is not really the sender, but the email addresses faked by someother infected systems. It is really annoying for a sender to receive a lot of virus warning when his system is clean. So I turned it off.

    Is there any alternative? Can mailscanner be configured to send maximumly only ONE warning email per day to each virus senders, so that the sender will be informed, but not too annoying?

==
====
Best Regards
Jason Kwok