MRTG on MailScanner 3.23-4

David While David.While at UCE.AC.UK
Sun Oct 6 15:02:48 IST 2002

I have modified Julian's sendmail.logs.pl and mrtg.cfg to work on the log
file and update hourly. To see the results go to
http://www.boys-brigade.org.uk/mrtg/

David While
Technical Development Manager
Faculty of Computing, Information & English
University of Central England
Tel: 0121 331 6211

                      Remco Barendse
                      <mailscanner at BARE        To:       MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
                      NDSE.TO>                 cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: MRTG on MailScanner 3.23-4
                      MailScanner
                      mailing list
                      <MAILSCANNER at JISC
                      MAIL.AC.UK>

                      04/10/2002 21:01
                      Please respond to
                      MailScanner
                      mailing list

Hi Matt!

Could you please post the new sendmail.logs.pl file or a link to it?

Would like to try it myself too! Does it still require that the maillogs
need to be rotated daily?

Thanx!
Remco