Detected Microsoft-specific exploits

John Hanks john.hanks at USU.EDU
Fri Oct 4 20:58:11 IST 2002

I've followed the thread on this and added Allow IFrames Tags = yes, but I
am still removing message bodies with the only reason given being:

Oct  4 13:41:33 noturus mailscanner[24009]: Detected Microsoft-specific
exploits in g94JfRZ32214
Oct  4 13:41:33 noturus mailscanner[24009]: Found 1 viruses in messages
g94JfRZ32214

In my environment (.edu) the complaint of a single faculty member that they
didn't receive some daily comic strip is enough to bring a hail of bullets
my way, so I really need to let these through unless I can show there is an
actual exploit involved. Are there plans to make this an optional thing
that I can (sadly) disable?

Thanks,

jbh