Possible Microsoft security vulnerability attack.

Matt hciss at HCIWS.COM
Fri Oct 4 21:06:50 IST 2002

> Question.  Why are <iframe> tags needed in email?  What the heck do they
do
> anyway?  If they are a significant security risk I want them dead!

Would it be possible to have an option to add a warning to the Subject that
a messages contain's <iframe>'s a potential security hole?  Perhaps attach a
small text file explaining the danger of <iframe>'s and how a user can do
about them.  Explain how to put a filter in Outlook or keep IE up to date.
That way we could pass them and still keep our bases covered.

Just my 2 cents again.

Matt