Log Chart?

Paul van Brouwershaven - Networking4ALL p.vanbrouwershaven at NETWORKING4ALL.COM
Fri Oct 4 16:05:57 IST 2002

Hi,

I don't have anything but I also want a lot more information on what
mailscanner has stopped for me.

Somting like this :

Totals :

Virus A 1234
Virus B   14
Virus C  234
Virus D 3334
Virus A    1
Virus A   21
Totals  8345

It's very simple to place this in a chart ore somting.

I think that many people want this information, maybe it can be added in
the default mailscanner???

Regards,

Paul