Spam, deliver, store or delete

Matt hciss at HCIWS.COM
Thu Oct 3 16:26:58 IST 2002

When store is selected is it delivered to the end recipient or just stored?
If stored, is it stored in the same place as viruses so my existing clean
virus quartenne will clean it up?

Thinking of turning this on until I get v4 rpm to start rejecting.

One other thing.  On the new reject.  Is there a way to tell sendmail to
make only one delivery attempt instead of wasting time and disk space in
retry queues?  Also, I know the return address on bounce is <*> but will the
admin account still get an error or anything?

Thanks

Matthew