Possible Microsoft security vulnerability attack.

Mirko Bovati bovati at MONDADORI.COM
Thu Oct 3 14:59:13 IST 2002

On Wednesday 02 October 2002 02:53 pm, you wrote:

> On Wednesday 02 October 2002 17:32, Julian Field wrote:
> > You want to disable this in mailscanner.conf:
> >
> > # Do you want to put some text on the front of the subject line when
> > # it contained a virus which has been removed
> > Virus Modify Subject = yes
> >
> > At 18:53 02/10/2002, you wrote:
> > >Hi all,
> > >
> > >I need to disable the control that generate the message
> > >in subject. My I disable this feature?
>
> I think he wants to permit messages with Microsoft security
> vulnerabilities. So it should at least be:
> Allow IFrame Tags = yes

I want permit messages with Microsoft security vulnerability,
I set: Allow IFrame Tags = yes
but a receive still message with:
Possible Microsoft security vulnerability attack.
Is there any other switch to set up?

thanks.

--
Mirko Bovati