(UQ0000110479)Fwd: FW: Rejected posting to MAILSCANNER@JISCMAIL.A C.UK

CLRC_Support support at rl.ac.uk
Thu Oct 3 09:11:51 IST 2002

A response to enquiry (UQ0000110479) has been provided for you below. Thank
you.

Response to user    : Julian

   Further to Phillipa's note, your list member did try to subscribe before
he posted on 1 Oct but did not follow the confirmation request .  He did not
actual become a member until 2 Oct

   Pam - JISCmail Support
Problem Description : I've got a user who can't post to the MailScanner list
despite his address appearing in the list of members.

   Here is the error message and the headers, etc.

   Can you take a look please?
   Thanks!
   Jules.