Possible Microsoft security vulnerability attack

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Thu Oct 3 02:13:50 IST 2002

Very rapidly this is becoming a FAQ..

Your most likely candidate is Iframe tags:

Allow IFrame Tags = yes

There are two other causes of this message, but they shouldn't occur and
you'd have to modify the mailscanner code to allow em thru.

Search the list archives. there's lots of instances of this question.