Stopping MailScanner on a per user basis ...

Gerry Doris gerry at dorfam.ca
Wed Oct 2 20:14:00 IST 2002

I can maybe understand some folks being shy about having their mail
scanned for spam (but don't agree with it).  Afterall, this would only
affect them.  However, I really don't understand how one or two
individuals in an organization can rationalize allowing their mail to
enter complete with virii.  This affects everyone in the organization.

It sort of negates the whole idea behind scanning for virii in the first
place if you intentionally leave a hole for them to enter??

Gerry