domains to scan

Harnish, Joe jharnish at CI.GRAND-RAPIDS.MI.US
Wed Oct 2 15:25:29 IST 2002

Hello,

I am working on setting up a test group for mailscanner/SpamAssassin so that
certain people can see how it is going to work without implementing it to
everyone right away.  So what I am doing is I added my account to
domains.to.scan.conf file.  Which now looks like this:

# This file lists all the domains for which you want to scan mail
# for viruses and spam, if the "Scanning By Domain" feature is set to "yes".

jharnish@*

and set "Scanning By Domain = yes"
and I have "Spam Checks = yes"

do I need to do something special to only scan my address?

Thanks

Joe