F-Prot Autoupdate

David Woodfield tiger at EBS.AU.COM
Wed Oct 2 03:11:52 IST 2002

>> Is there a way to get it to email admin if it finds updates so as to
>> verify
>> it is working?
>>
>> Matt

Way out of my league that one. The way I check is just by
grep autoupdate /path/to/maillog
which returns this message.

Oct  1 04:03:50 server F-Prot autoupdate[6302]: F-Prot successfully
updated.

Dave

***********************  PRIVACY, CONFIDENTIALITY & LIABILITY NOTICE ***********************

This e-mail is intended for use of the individual or entity above and may contain information
that is confidential and privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately and destroy the
While this e-mail and any attachments have been scanned for common computer viruses and
dangerous content and is believed to be clean, we recommend you also perform your own virus
checking processes before opening any attachments.
The Company accepts no liability for any loss, damage or consequence, whether caused by our own
negligence or not, resulting directly or indirectly from the use of any attached files.
Any views expressed in this communication are those of the individual sender, except where the
sender specifically states them to be the views of the Company.