Vfind

Thomas DuVally thomas_duvally at BROWN.EDU
Tue Oct 1 14:18:56 IST 2002

>From what I've seen, Vfind isn't supported, but...

I have used Vfind in the past, and since I've mucked around inside the
sweep.pl code a bit and gotten MailScanner to work with Symantec Carrier
Scan, I can tell you with confidence that it should be easily do-able..

I know that Cybersoft has worked hard to make VFind very parsable and
commandline accessable.  In fact I had considered using it before I
found out we had platinum support with Symantec and almost everything
was free from them.

VFind is a good product.  I think it would be great is MailScanner
supported it.  Heck, I might even break out my old version and see if I
can get it working (probably not too soon though).

--
Tom DuVally
Lead Sys. Programmer