RBL checks and Spamcop

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Nov 28 12:36:46 GMT 2002

Please can we move all religious debates to alt.religion.

It is accepted premise of me (and hence of this list) that
a) email is an important means of communication
b) email is often the preferred means of communication
c) email systems should do their best to get manually-created messages with
useful content from the sender to the intended recipient(s)
d) no operating system or application is totally free of bugs in either
their design or implementation
e) no operating system or application is totally free of potential security
vulnerabilities
f) "religious" debates don't achieve anything
                             Southampton SO17 1BJ