Multiple Addresses in Notices To

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Nov 27 16:34:41 GMT 2002

At 16:17 27/11/2002, you wrote:
>I tried a bunch of things and looked in the FAQ and archive but how do you
>specify multiple recipients in the Noticies To config option?
>
>I tried spaces commas semi-colons.

It currently only supports a single address per message for the notice
recipient (you can of course use a ruleset to change the recipient
depending on the message).

If you need to send the notices to more than 1 recipient at a time, you can
just create an alias in sendmail (or Exim) and send the notices to that alias.

I never figured anyone would need this :-)
                             Southampton SO17 1BJ