SV: SV: How do I get MailScanner to pass Spamassassin Headers thr ough ?

Anders Andersson, IT andersan at LTKALMAR.SE
Tue Nov 26 16:45:42 GMT 2002

It turned out to be an amazing translation stupidity in outlook.
So I can only blame outlook-translators since they didnt use the
same names for internet-headers as they did in rules-wizard.

Now I can filter and it works like it should. Swedish description is
on my list of to-do things  :)