Send Web pages

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USHERBROOKE.CA
Tue Nov 26 13:54:17 GMT 2002

Jim,

No it isn't.  If you send the page (not a link to one) you receive HTML
code.

I have just tested it (send page and send link) and the link came OK but
the page was rejected because of an "Object Codebase" in it.

That was fine except for the sending of an email saying that my PC was
probably infected and should be checked.

People shouldn't receive notifications if they send HTML attachments
with "Object Codebase" in them (this is not a virus).

Julian, how could we add them to the "Silent Viruses" rule?

Denis

--
Denis Beauchemin, analyste
Université de Sherbrooke, S.T.I.