Testing content filtering?

James Pifer mailscannerlist at TNJINFL.COM
Mon Nov 25 15:57:50 GMT 2002

Dan,

I've been looking at this since these responses came in. From what I've
found you put custom rules in /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf. Is this
correct?

Would you be willing to give me an example of one of your custom rules?
Also, after modifying this file, do you just restart spamassassin?

Thanks,
James